Send a postcard to your friends asking them to vote for Kirk! (sample)
It’s EASY! Follow these directions:
- Scroll down. Find the picture you want on your postcard.
- Click on “Send as e-card” under your desired picture (click the words, not the picture).
- Fill in the form that comes up.
- Click the send button at the bottom of the form.
Play with it a couple of times and we promise you’ll become an expert!
- Thumbnail preview. Click on the thumbnail picture to see the entire picture.
- Large Groups/Multiple addressees. We experimented and know you can put up to eight (8) addressees at a time, separated by commas. Let us know here if you are able to send to more than eight (8) addressees. We’ll repost here for all to know.
- Personal message box. Write a personal message in the message box. Note: If you look at the sample, you’ll see we’ve already inserted a message (asking your friend to vote for Kirk and to check out his website).
- Preview your card. Send a card to yourself to see what it would look like.
- Confirmation copy. Add yourself as an addressee to get a confirmation copy.
For more help, call 946-5475, Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm (HST).
Mahalo for all that you do for Kirk!